Spain - Canary Islands - Lanzarote Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Lanzarote.
Hi, When we went to Lanza about 6 years ago there was a disco bar called ''Tittos''. We were a childless couple then and when we went inside (it is down stairs) it was packed with families with children of all ages! We left after one drink as was not our 'thing' at the time. I am sure this place would be perfect for what you are looking for loads of kids running around and dancing to the music and I think there was games of sorts too but cant remember that well. We have been back to PDC since and I am sure it is still there. It is up Linikers end (on the same side) near the Fariones Hotel (probably wrong spelling!!)

Anyway hope this helps
thanks for the reply, i have passed Titos many times but never been inside as the kareoke palace signs i recall put me off. Checked on-line reviews and it does sound like it could be ideal. will check it out when we arrive. Anyone know if its normal bar prices as opposed to rip off club prices?

Any other ideas welcome.
I went to Lanzarote a couple of years ago, with my family and we ended up in Titos everynight! It was a great atmospere and the staff were really friendly!

Cheap drinks too!

Have a FANTASTIC time! :sun2 :cheers
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.