Spain - Costa Dorada Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Dorada.
Stayed at the Golden Avenida Aparthotel (Thomsons Superfamily) in October 2003. Couldn't fault it. Great rooms, great food, friendly staff and great entertainment for our kids (age 7 & 4 then). Being a Superfamily property it really is geared up for families with young kids. Best to check out the hotel reviews page for more recent reviews of this hotel. Hope this helps!! :D
Thanks Jackieh, Been looking at that hotel looks good, we are going in a superfamily hotel this year on the algarve so should get a good idea of what they are like, but we have said that next year we want to go to salou, port adventura etc.....
Hi Alexfan,
I stay at the Golden Donnaire Park Hotel, its outside of Salou in La Pineda. Its a great hotel, right on the beach. La Pineda is quieter than Salou but its easy to get there if you want more choice of shops/restaurants/bars etc....

lou.
Thank's lou, have noticed that hotel aswell when i've been looking :)
We did go to estartit in the costa brava last october but it was too far to trave down to port adventuta and all that area!
H10 Mediterranean Village in Cap Salou is brilliant for kids. There is lots to do as it is a very big complex. We were there for 2 weeks in August and we all said that we recommend it to anyone with kids.
I would also recommend Golden Avenida stayed there last year july/august and had a wonderful time(great super family hotel).

My only advice is to ask for a pool view, as we didnt and was on a road which was quite noisy in the early hours.
gail..................
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.