Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Vejay Mallia is a freequent visitor. We saw him at his shack and at the airport

Mike
We also seen Vijay Mallya last year on Baga beach, he was using the Zanzibar Beach Shack. He had his own entourage ie guests, body guards and even his own waiter with his yacht just off shore.
Adrian Sutil the Force India formula 1 driver was on our Kingfisher flight from heathrow to Mumbai in January.
We saw Dev from Coronation Street a couple of years ago at Mackie's.
:think I think Irish Noel saw Kevin Kennedy in calangute in March .....
We saw Reza Mohammad the chef in Calangute and then another day in Candolim, he was staying at the Lemon Tree. I think after the second time he thought we were stalking him.
Kevin Kennedy seems to spend a lot of time over here and is probably best known for his twenty years in Coronation street as Curly Watts but is also a singer and guitarist
meagain we heard that he was having a house built over in goa we have seen him 3 yrs on the trot around and about in calangute/candolim..
One year at a beach shack, one of the customers did seem very popular. He may have been a Bollywood star for all I know, but I'm afraid even after all these visits, I'm still very ignorant in this area! I'll have to do some research before I go again.
My husband was in the same class throughout school as Kevin Kennedy aka Kevin Williams does this count ;)
Kevin Kennedy seems to spend a lot of time over here and is probably best known for his twenty years in Coronation street as Curly Watts but is also a singer and guitarist

At the risk of being controversial - I don't think it's him. It's a bloke who (deliberately?) looks just like him.....or am I wrong? :que
Last time I heard of Kevin Kennedy I heard he was living in Singapore as he was in a theatre production over there :que maybe it is a bloke who looks like him, I know his parents and they have never mentioned him going to Goa :think
You could be right and it is not him as I thought he was touring the UK playing Nigel Planers part in "We will Rock you"
"Curly Watts" appears on this forum every season and I suppose after a couple of honeybees he does look like Kevin Kennedy. :)
He is not the real deal but a guy who holidays in Goa and looks very much like him and we have spoken to him on a few occasions and had a laugh about the double takes he gets when people see him in bars round and about Calangute.
Well we saw Colonal Gadaffi at lunch in our shack!!

http://img.auctiva.com/imgdata/1/2/4/7/9/3/3/webimg/366348940_o.jpg
Not on topic as not in Goa but how about massive Boxing promoter Don King in the lobby of the MGM Grand Las Vegas.

The same trip Frank Bruno was staying at our Hotel (The Orleans) .He was promoting an amateur boxing event.

Cracking bloke around the pool of a day and in the show lounges at night having a good time and shaking peoples hands.

Top Man IMHO.

Papa
Papa - I know you are a traveller like us - in Melbourne I wanted to go on the "Neighbours" trip but the guy at our hotel said don't bother booking in advance - I will get you on. Come Monday he came and told us - no fully bookedl
I went ape shit and said it was the only reason we came to Melbourne and I am going to get somebody - from "Underbelly" to sort him out - we have connections with these people (brother in law once fixed a ceiling for them)
Next morning there were seats on the tour = for free.
When we got back to UK there was a signed book from all the Neighbours cast which all the family who have no connection with it want to put it on ebay
this season i saw a man who said he was onlymeagain ,but i think on reflection it was someone called welloutofit pretending to be him :que :rofl :rofl
So THAT'S why you never see them in the same room together...
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.