France and Channel Hopping Discussion

Discussions regarding holidays and channel hopping in France.
We use it yearly, except been too busy this year as it has only just starting sailing again after its winter break. Aprox 2 1/2 hour crossing, then unless you are taking a car you catch a bus outside the terminal to the town centre. Also if you are a poor sailor make sure you sit centrally as the vibrations seem to be "enhanced " nearer the outer seats.

Make sure you check the times of the last bus back to the terminal although its only a short walk

Bil

APOLOGIES!!!! Didnt take a note of the post date. Hope you enjoyed your trip

doh!!l
Thanks for your reply .Actually, we have just got back !! We liked the fast craft, although going out we made the mistake of sitting at the "Bow " end and my husband was a little ill!! He is a poor sailor anyway, but on our return which was extremely rough, he was not ill as we sat at the stern of the craft. It was great leaving the old slow coach of a ferry behind as it is certainly very fast.I liked watching the wake which was impressive. :tongue
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.