Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
anthony.higgins50,

You might find members Hotel Reviews a useful start.

Darren
dazbo
your info was what i wanted ,i want info on people who as stopped in hotels in fethiye
so any info will be more excepted,
ive stayed in letoonia hotel in fethiye if that helps, not sure what sort of information you are after
elle have you stopped at yacht plaza /or yacht hotet
im going to marmaris in june but i want to try fethiye in september for 1 week but i dont no what hotels are like so i need as much info as possible,
tony
sorry tony ive only stayed at letoonia and that was very good :tup
the fethiye region does cover are large area
calis,ovacik,hisaronu,olu deniz,kaya,etc :sun2
Hi all. Does anyone know if the Hotel Moonlight is still up and running in Fethiye??
dazbo ht
you dont give information you just go to website s hoping the info there well im sorry i want info on hotels and its not comming up sorry
tony,
Tony

I have stayed at the Yacht Plaza and regard it as one of the best hotels that I have visited. It all depends on the type of holiday you are looking for. I wanted peace and quiet whilst being walking distance to town. This hotel is ideal for that, it is well run has friendly, helpful staff and serves excellent food. You will probably not find many reviews on this place as it tends to fill with regular guests who are happy to keep quiet about it. I have stayed in many hotels in many countries from simple B&B to 5 star and regard this as an absolute gem that I would happily return to. The issue is it depends on what you want, it is not action packed, it does not have a large pool and entertainment but is just an excellent small hotel.

Dave
tony dazbo can only do so much, hotel reviews is a good place to start without checking through all the reviews he can't know what hotels you are looking for, that is down to the rest of the members that have used hotels in fethiye and surrounding area
so all i can do tony is give you another link to see if this is any help
http://www.webtourist.net/turkey/fethiye/all-hotels-in-fethiye.phtml
i won't be going back till may so i can't help you any further
roverdave /maverick
thanks for the info and of the yacht hotel it sounds great i just thought about next september , ihave booked for marmaris in june i have been going for the last 12 years i thought it was time for a change
thanks tony,
hi maverick
thats a good website thanks there are plenty info thanks once again
tony
Morning tony
if you see any hotels you like please pm me with the name and area and I will look it up for you in may
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.