Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
welcome to h/t scott,
you will have to tell us where you are flying from and when your going and how many of you's are going. this will help to find you the best deal and maybe a few other good places in magaluf to stay. :cheers
thanks mate!
there will be 9 of us, and are willing to fly from anywhere in Scotland, or even newcastle.

cheers
would like to point out that we plan to go to the JUNGLA not the tropico.

question still applies tho.

anyone help me out?
have looked through diffrent sites but not a lot do this as you say thompson .if you can go on a tuesday it#s cheaper 22nd june from edi £593 . have a look at the sol y vera that's a young ones place to stay . my nephew and 19 of them all stayed in the honalouo hotel and it's a/inclusive,
will still keep looking but if you get a good price you should just book as the prices seem to going up week by week the now .
thank you for the recommendation.
does it come upto scratch with the fiesta jungla? as we sorta have our heart set on that, great location, wild place, football pitch etc..
Be aware of the pitfalls of being the lead name on any booking. If anyone pulls out or doesn't pay then you would be liable to pay the shortfall. It may be better to have it on 2 separate bookings.

luci :wave
Nah their an honest bunch, would defo get them to pay up before any booking though!
have a look in the sunset brochures and have a look at the don bigote, the honaluo and they are quite reasonably priced for half board and a/l at least then you'll get fed , or if your like my son and all his lot pot noodles for a fortnight. now they go h/b so that they can get there dinner but never see brekkie unless that;s when they were just getting in.
have you looked at san antonio ibiza the ibiza rocks hotel they have everything for your age that's highly recommened by all the young ones as they have there own big party nights. with all the bands and the best dj's. my son and his friends all love it there and there not much older than you's.
yeah ibiza was creeping into my mind, seems to have so many massive nightclubs. what big nightclubs like BCM is there in magaluf? got a fear that we wouldnt get served drink in Ibiza though..seems for the 19+ generation. About 4 of us will be 18 by that time next year, rest 17
my son says there are tons and you'll get in no problem you do not get i'd or anything. he says you would like it better than magaluf as it is more of all his and your age group's and he has only just turned 21 and has ben going there the past 3years now in fact he goes again next month. pacha ,privilage,amnesia and cafe del mar and there is more . google ibiza rocks hotel and you'll find out more .thompson do this also but you need to book this early as it gets full quite quick .
just look for hotels near the west end strip and you are central to all the nightlife/
i see..i didnt expect this. so they arent strict with the clubs ettc?
whats the main nationalities that go there? a big factor of magaluf is that its 85% british...
so is ibiza it's mostly al scots ,english and irish .my son and his friends fly from glasow or edinburgh
was just looking up ibiza rocks and wow its fancy, bit to fancy for us but the nightlife and everything else really does seem something else? how does it compare with magaluf? its very pricey for ibiza rocks, 741 PP from 13th -27th july 2010...
sorry and no they are not srtict my son says you'll get in all of them .there are only about 2 that check but he says he does'nt go to them anyway . they love the place they have made a few friends along the way of there times being there.
son says ibiza has twice as much and if you look for other hotels near west end your central to it all and you will love the party atmosphere. saying that my nephew liked magaluf last year and stayed in the honalolou it's a/l so they drank the free drink before they went out and it did'nt cost them as much then and they could eat most of the day.
is there any other party loving hotels /apartments in ibiza besides ibiza rocks?
I stayed at Honolulu in my younger, wilder days!! Twice actually and its a good cheap base for the Magaluf nightlife, 2 minutes walk to the strip but seems a bit nicer to stay away from the strip so you can chill a bit during the day. Only problem is the MASSIVE hill to get up at the end of a night out!! But the A/I option is good as if you run out of money you will always get fed and watered before midnight!! I wouldn't choose to stay there now for love nor money!! But then I have done the Magaluf nightlife and wouldn't choose to go back - but for youngsters its good. As for clubs - Scotty you have BCM but there are the smaller ones such as Bananas, Boomerangs (if they are still there??) and in high season you get lots of people appear at them. I think the last time I was there they had Kelly Llorena (N-Trance fame) and Chesney Hawkes there!! I also saw Dave Pearce at BCM. All of the clubs have promotions and special offers during high season. I haven't been to Ibiza but my husband has when he was younger and it sounds more expensive than Magaluf. I think there is a more mature, elite crowd that goes there?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.