Greece - Crete Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Crete.
hi welcome to HT we have somereviews from last year but nothing mentioning the balconies

wizard
Also could anyone give me any info about the koulla apartments as i can't seem to find any reviews. Thanks
Its the only one that has a shared balconey is the two larger apartments.

Mind if you don't like music until early hours of the. morning don't go here

The apartments are basic but each time, we have been we have never had a problem. Enjoyed it each time :D

This might help you http://www.filiahotel.com/
Thanks for the reply, have booked now and we are in a studio so will have our own balcony hopefully. Late night music won't be a problem looking forward to it!
Hi :wave You do have your own Balcony when booking a studio. When I said loud music I meant 4 in the morning. Did you have a look at the website I gave you?
Had a look at the website all very positive sounds like the owners are well liked. I personally prefer the beach to the pool so i won't be getting to know them that well! quite fancy the bbq night. we tend to have late nights anyway but i have requested a room in a quiet block away from pool! Thanks for your help
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.