Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Welcome to HT. but I am afraid that I am the bearer of bad news. Jet2, Monarch and EasyJet operate planes with single class cabins on flights to mainland Spain and though you can book extra legroom seats they don't come with the sort of extra service that you would get in the first class cabin of the bigger scheduled carriers. In order to do that you would need to try one of the big flag carriers like Iberia or BA who have a Business Class cabin on their flights to mainland Spain from the UK. However, it will cost considerably more than £130 return for a Business Class ticket.

I've not heard of Avor and if you mean Avior, I didn't think that they did flights to and from the UK but perhaps you aren't starting from the UK?

SM
Hi , F- W- M, those airlines do not have a First Class cabin , if you wanted an upgraded travel experience then your best bet would be flying with BA in their Club Europe section although this is still not the general perceived view most people have of First Class .

A quick look at best fares for travel to Barcelona in August showed return fares in Club Europe at £236 per person , not sure if the link below works , otherwise go to http://www.ba.com and view our cheapest fares under the " flight tab "

http://www.britishairways.com/travel/low-price-finder/public/en_gb?source=MNVFAH2cheapest_fares&link=main_nav
Sorry, it is Portugal we would like to go to.

Looking at BA, it appears to be they only depart from London going to Portugal.

My departure must be Manchester Airport. Do Monarch do first class?
Afraid not - they are a single class airline.

SM
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.