Egypt Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Egypt.
Sorry only me again but just one more question about aqua shoes!!!!!!!

are they the ones everyone uses here for kayaking etc or are they different,aalso are the beaches sandy or just coral?

Thanks for any info

Doreen
You will like it at the Three Corners Kirosiez its clean and frindley. The Sun Set over the Mountains are great.

The Staff will look after you. We went in July going again in June 2007

The aqua shoes are the same as here need them for the beach as there are a lot of coral and Rocks with small bits of sand. The Private Beach is a must free Bus from Hotel

The snorkling is great just rember that ther is an 18 meter drop to the sea at the end of the pontoon.

I have lots of photos if you want to see PM me
Hi Trigger,

Thanks for that it sounds great,my 12yr old will love the snorkelling!!

One thing I've noticed is that no one ever goes to Sharm just once they go time and time again which you don't find with many places!!!!!!

Can you sunbathe on the beach ? I mean are there loungers etc.

I'll PM you soon the photos will be great, THANKS

Doreen
The weater will be like a summers day here.

We went in July 2006 and it reach 100 durning the day and was warm at night.

There are lost of trips to do We went on Nile Cruise run by hotel on Monday Night, and also to Moses Mountain worth a trip out to see it.

The Hotel run a bedwin night on a Saturday worth going on.

If you are AI you can use the bar and resturant at the beach .

There are sunbeds plus parasols on the beach which is quite small but the is a terrace on the beach with them on as well.

There is a free bus to the beach and town.

We shall be back there in June :P .

Just remember if you are snorkling put a top on I got burnt this year for got to put top on.

And most of all drink plent of water there are lost of water point around the Hotel and opn the beach so make sure you fill up your bottle.
A good tip I have learnt is to take lost of pound coins with you for tips they love them not the £2 pound one and change your Money when you get there better rate was 1020 egypt pounds to the english pound.

iF YOU NEED ANY MORE HELP CONTACT ME

oOnly 9 Months 20 days 17 hrs 18 mins till we go again :P
Here is a good site to look at what the weather is ging to be like in February

Air is about 77C Water about 64C

http://www.touregypt.net/climate.htm
Hi Trigger

Juust looked at the site,very informative,I THINK WE,VE MADE A GOOD CHOICE FOR A fEB BREAK,I,m really looking forward to it but hubby is really concerned about all the troubles in the Lebanon. To me Sharm looks fantastic and yes we are AI.
This year we went to Tunisia in June which was fantastic,but we are now restricted to school hols as are youngest has just changed to secondary school and there is no leway!!!!!! A real pain!!!!!

Was this the first time you had been there?

Thanks for all the info

Doreen PS Did you stay at Kirossiez?
Sorry only me again but where did you fly from we are flying from manchester[which is one airport I hate plus its an early flight LOL].

Did you have any problems at Sharm,everyone says its like Monastir airport, queing forever!!!!!!!!!!!

Speak soon

Doreen
No Prob at Sharm Airport.

There is no need to worry about any Trouble Egypt is very Secure with Gurads and Police Every where.

Plus if you go on any trip there is security with you

When you come back to Hotel you have to go through a Metal Dector plus guards are on Hotel Entrance so no need for any one to worry.

Airport to Hotel about 10 Minutes.

If you have got pictures you will see that we stayed at Kirossiez.

It is about 4 years Old very clean.

You will find it a diffrent heat to over here not Stickey at all.

As I live in Wolverhampton we flew from Birmingham on a Sunday 51/2 hrs but worth.

If you are not going out of Sian then you do not need a Visa just write Sina on Visa Card and hand in when you have to MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A PEN as everyone is look for one.

Just dont pack an Coral comeng back as it is protected and any thing made from coral can get you into trouble.

did you get photos.

We have made a lot of friends with the staff spaek to them they will speak back in broken English.

Always carry toilet paper with you if on trips as they will charge you One Egyptian Pound for a small Sauare

Enjoy your self.

Any more Information contact me eithr PM or via this site
Hi Trigger

Didn,t get photos but having said that NOT good with computers, the Email address is jim@h2076.demon.co.uk

Thanks for your patience

Doreen
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.