General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
I haven't looked at it myself, so It may not be what you are looking for however a friend of mine came back from the Flintstone hotel, Palma Nova (majorca) in September with her little grand-daughter and said it was fantastic.
Yes my son went to that hotel with a few of his friends that had little kiddies and he said it was wonderful for them.
Hi linzi_lou

Have a look at the Hotel Alcudia Pins Majorca. Right on the beach aswell and not overpriced. I can recommend it.

Danny
also Hotel Condesa De Le Bahia. Majorca. Thats on the beach aswell been to both.
the flintsone hotel does look good and deff different! Danny i was looking at the condesa aswell, they also have a new splash park there for this summer. oooo decisions decisions lol
Hi linzi.

Condesa is very nice I had no fault with it what so ever. I have a friend who is also on HT and went there last year with his family first time to Alcudia he booked to go again even to condesa.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.