Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Hiacynta91,

Welcome onboard :tup
If you've checked-in online, printed your boarding cards and don't have any luggage to check-in, there's no need to go to check-in as you've already done that. You can go straight to the departure lounge. If you have any problems with your boarding cards, you can go to the Thomas Cook information desk who'll be able to assist. The recommended time to be at the airport is 2 hours prior to your departure time.

Darren
Hello Darren :)
Thank you for you reply , I am just so nervous cos I've never booked anything with Thomas Cook before and the whole procedure is different to others.

My boarding pass is on two pages like I said but it's readable so i hope there will be no problems with that.
And yeah the only problem I have now is that I will arrive at the airport (Gatwick ) at 05.55 am which is exactly 90 minutes prior to departure. Hopefully there will be no problem with that either.

Regards

Sandra

x
Hiacynta91,

90 minutes prior should be fine at that time of day as it shouldn't be too busy. Have a great holiday,

Darren
Thanks for your help :) So excited :D Can't wait :) have a great Bank Holiday weekend yourself xx
Thanks. I would if I wasn't working but only 4 weeks until my second holiday of the year!!

Darren
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.