Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Where do you want to fly from Michelle? Have you tried Easyjet and BMI Baby?
Hi Michelle. Were you looking for one way flights? Monarch and Thomson both come up with flights for 14th Nov -under £55 each from Man to Alicante. Does this help?
try alpharooms.com they are cheap
Thomson from Manchester - 14th-21st Nov without luggage £82.98pp.
Thomson from LeedsBradford - 17th -24th Nov " " £58.98pp. These are Return flights

I think Thomson look about the cheapest.
Thomson from LeedsBradford - 17th -24th Nov " " £58.98pp. These are Return flights

I've just looked on there and it says £98.98. :think

Sue :)
Sue, I checked it twice and when I looked it was the price I quoted.
They must have thought it was too cheap. :think
It looks as if all the prices have changed. Just had a look. :cry
  • Edited by cazB 2009-04-28 12:05:37
It must have just gone up today as I see that you posted last night, perhaps people have seen it on here and got in quick. :rofl

Sue :)
Ryanair do deals in September for flights all over Europe or keep looking on their website, Easyjet do exactly the same as Ryanair.
any one seen good price for 7th nov till 14th from manchester to alicante 2 adults 1 child
With that being Fiesta time you'll struggle to get anything at a low cost, got to book them as early as possible!

Best Regards - Taggy
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.