Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
booked with qatar as soon as the flight was available paid 600 which is cheaper than what i had to pay last year so well happy really :cheers
Gutted! Gutted! Gutted!!! :cry Always leave to go to Goa 27th. Dec, Just tried to book flight, not only more expensive, but full up till 28th!!!! :really I am going to be a day late! I will feel cheated!!! :(
Had a quick look the other night for flight to Goa via Mumbai, leaving Nov 24th, returning on May 24th and got a price of £532 with Kingfisher(best airline I've flown with to Goa)times not as good as Qatar but, lot cheaper!!
Just tried to book flight, not only more expensive, but full up till 28th!!!!

Cheated out of a day, Goan Girl - that's serious!! Get it booked!

Qatar were quoting £722 for February flights to Goa from Manchester. Some think they will reduce in a few weeks but we ended up booking Qatar to Mumbai and internal flights to Goa. Overall, for two people, it saves £500. The times are not bad except the return Mumbai connection, but what the hell....£500 is worth saving. :tup
roma wrote:
Cheated out of a day, Goan Girl - that's serious!!

I knew YOU would understand, Roma!!! :rofl
I see on JIC there's flights for nov 3-18th for 424pds..But they are showing a flight also for 10 days 3-13th nov for 434 pds wonder if its a mistake 10 days they dont normally do 10 day flights.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.