Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Hi,

You will get flights without any problem at all. The only thing can be the cost of them.

The best deals are usually booked in advance especially for October time which is very poplular in Cyprus.

We always book with http://www.ba.com (GB airways) in advance and have never had any problems with them - we fly from Manchester to Paphos and back with them.

I have booked flights for next May (2 adults and 2 children) and it has cost us £467 for all 4 including taxes etc. The key is to try to book the flights the first few days they are released as the cheaper ones go very quickly. BA.com usually releases flight dates 350 days in advance.

You can get cheap deals from other airlines right at the last minute but if you have already booked your accomm. then it is risky leaving it until the last minute.

Hope this helps..

Viv
Thats excellent advise.
thankyou very much I will keep looking now as thats not s bad as I thought.
Thanks
Lou
x
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.