America/Canada Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in America and Canada
Scheduled flights are released 330 days ahead. I usually use http://www.airline-network.co.uk to check prices and then check them on the airline's own website.

luci :wave
We have booked for 2008. Out end August back second week September. Out to LA and back from SF. The price is €699 each (about £529) This is from Luxembourg changing in Frankfurt so I imagine it would be much cheaper direct from London.
After checking on the internet I found the best price at my local Travel Agent. In fact I am off to Miami in April and the travel agent beat the internet again!!!
Hi Emma

For questions/info regarding flights from the UK to the USA, please post in the flights forum HERE.

Pippy :)
Hi, we have booked through Travel City Direct. only use BA flights to the west coast, we are flying to San Francisco in May and back to uk from Los Angeles. We have paid £1586 for 2 adults and this includes car hire for 18 nights
Hi just booked flights with US airways direct. flying Aug1st Heathrow/Miami driving to Orlando
Flight Orlando/Phoenix and the 3rd flight Las Vegas/Heathrow cost £750 adult £643 child after
searching most sites this was the best deal available
ann
I wouldn't expect to pay much more than £450 to L.A. at that time of year. But then again, by 2009 if this government is still in it will probably cost £1000 !!!!!! :duh

TC
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.