Italy, Rivieras and Islands Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Italy, Rivieras and Islands.
Hi if you follow this link http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=19&t=19423&st=0&sk=t&sd=a you will see a 3 page thread about Pisa and Florence that I started way back in January 2005.
Hi, you are probably wise to get the train into Florence. We visited with a car, a couple of times on a trip to Tuscany about 10 years back. On our first visit there we got a parking ticket, which apart from costing us money, wasted quite a bit of time in trying to find where to pay it! On the second visit we did manage to find a proper paid underground car park. You could easily spend a couple of days exploring everything in Florence but if you feel the need to relax in quieter surroundings, spend a few hours in the Boboli gardens, across the river. Pisa and Sienna are both beautiful and can easily be visited in a day for each. Hope you enjoy the visit, we loved the area and you have chosen some lovely places for your visit.
Thanks Sliema2. have looked at the 3 page thread, great info.
Mariah H. Parking is a pain even in a City you know. There ought to be a web site that gives good tourist info on parking
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.