General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
:( Can't view them all I get is -

Blocked
Sorry, you have been blocked from viewing or interacting with this users profile.
Replied in another thread Kiltman. I know others can view if anyone else having probs please let me know.
I have enjoyed following your Croc videos and have just packed mine for my holiday on Sunday.
They may be out of fashion now but I love mine and still have 8 pair,half of which are real Crocs. :rofl :rofl
Viewed your site ok but i couldn't see any crocodiles anywhere. There did seem to be a mouldy pair of shoes in the photos though.
suenicknicksue wrote:
Viewed your site ok but i couldn't see any crocodiles anywhere. There did seem to be a mouldy pair of shoes in the photos though.

Not sure if this was meant to be amusing - so if it is then maybe i missed the joke - but I think the comment was a little rude. Many folks enjoy Nicks 'Croc' videos me included.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.