Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Fully booked !!
7 Posts
Nothing on there either for the dates we want, I can't believe it !!!

The bad publicity obviously isn't putting anyone off !!!!
PANIC OVER !!!!!!!!

I have phoned Eclipse and there appears to be a problem with their website, and they do actually still have availability !!! :tup
I think you will find until the flights have been loaded on the system there will show no availability. It is so many months in advance you can book and I can't for the life of me remember. If you search any of the hotels advertised on the FC website they are all showing as unavailable in January 2009. Don't panic and be patient.
First choice have it on thier website for Jan 09 b+b prices. hope this helps :tup
Thank you, I have booked now. There was a problem with the Eclpise Direct and First Choice websites that day !!

We are going on the 3rd of Jan 09 !!!! Yipeeeeeee :yipee

We had to change the dates we were going as we have been invited to an Indian Wedding on the 7th. The waiter in our local Indian restaurant here, is getting married in Panjim as that is where all his family are from. How exciting !!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.