Cruises

Discussions relating to Cruising holidays
One option is one way car hire < £100 depending on size. this is what we are considering for the Gem trip in Oct.

Other options involve trains/coaches with changes and more time.

If for a cruise check the cruiseline transfers.
We were looking at the gem trip alos think a few extra nights in barcelona
never been there before any recomendations. Thank you
For this 8th Oct Gem there is a roll call on cruisecritic that will give more info. THere is a HOHO in BArcelona which is good for a couple of days and most of the sites, public transport is cheap and there is loads of tourist info on the web for the main sites.

We have booked two extra nights in barcelona (INVALID URL for the Gem trans in Dec.
Thank you for info I have priced things up do you think the cruise only price will go down any further and is the ncl web site the cheapest I have checked a few I know and it seems to be.
Cheapest I have found is http://www.bestpricecruises.com at $885, was $770 a few weeks back just before final payment, With <8weeks to go I am hoping for a reduction on the higher grade cabins which last time I looked were all available(bar a couple).

This cruise is now getting promoted in the UK with UK.NCL at £499 and £629/£699 package offers so further reductions may be real last minutes so need to watch the prices on those flight back. tempted to book easy jet at <£20pp and hope we get a cabin.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.