Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Nice to have you back Gemma :wave

Glad to hear you met up with loads of HTers, cant wait for your report :tup
Im glad to finally hear somebody say they didnt want to come home, cant wait for your report
Hi Gemma, Welcome back!!.....pity about the weather but sure it didn't spoil your holiday..........bring on the report :)
GFF xx
Welcome back Gemms ... glad you had a fab time ;) look forward to yah report :cheers
Curlylocksm x
Please write your report as soon as possible, want to hear about paddys night meet up :cheers

GM06
Ian
Welcome back Gemma looking forward to your report :)
ann
Looking forward to reading about the meet-up at Molly Malone's! :cheers
Welcome back Gemma, it was great meeting you and I can't wait to read your report. I think we came home just at the right time (weather wise) I didn't want to come home either and still love Goa, can't wait to go back for 3 weeks next year. :cheers

Donna
XX
Welcome back Gemma. Looking forward to report. How was MD?
Look forward to the report......I hear the weather has picked up :) I think it was due to really unusual bad weather in Kerala and Sri lanka.
Well we are all waiting with bated breath by the look of it!! :) .. me included
chilly
Welcome back Gemma! :)

Hope you had a great time and glad to hear you cant wait to go back :tup

Look forward to your report
Its probably going to be Sunday or Monday before I get a chance to start my report, then I can bore you all for a few days :D
It was lovely to meet you as well Donna (at last!!!) I met so many new HTers this time round, it was brilliant.
Goangirl, MD was fabulous as per usual, cant fault the hotel or staff in any way at all. Wish I was still there.
Fortunately we missed most of the bad weather. It was still boiling hot but overcast and no sunshine, so not ideal. Didnt spoil my holiday one little bit tho, had a fab time!
Will get writing soon ..... promise ;)
Gemma, welcome home, it was lovely to meet you and Ian , I am so looking forward to reading your report :cheers
Hi Gemma, glad you enjoyed your holiday as much as we did :D
Great to meet you, Ian and some of your family. Look forward to reading your trip report, I must get round to doing one myself, but only got back here Tuesday night.
We all thought the MD was great, and will return next year, if not before
:wave: Liz x
Hi Gemma
can't believe your back already, hope the wine was good ;)
looking forward to your report.
Debi
weather settled and my bags are packed!!! :sun2
It's Wednesday Gemma, :( hope to hear more from you soon x lassi
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.