Greece - Rhodes Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Rhodes.
Go-karting ?
5 Posts
I'm pretty sure there are a few on the island (I think we have driven past one at some point) where ever it was.. it can never be too far :wink:

found this email address via google of one near faliraki

stan-kart@rodos.com
Faliraki is not too far away and there are a couple of go karting places there. There's one off to the right as you head into Faliraki and one just off the main road (near the airport turn off).

The waterpark is also in Faliraki but the Kallithea side of Faliraki so it may even be walking distance of your hotel, if not a v short taxi ride away.
The best karting track is as the previous post stated on the Airtport turn off on the main east coast road. I have been many times and had great fun. You would need a Taxi or rental car to get to the circuit. The other karting tracks in Falaraki are smaller and not such high speed.
thanks for all replys. will look on map to see exactly where they are. Staying at Aldemar paradise royal mare in Kalithea so will prob just hop in a taxi
JO
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.