Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
When you say Goa is C H E A P , surely all these other destinations in India are cheap also?

Where is Kerala would you recommend?
Its been years since I have been to Kerela - so would not know the cost of living at the moment. When I said Goa is cheap, I meant the food and booze. Booze in Goa is probably the cheapest in India. A bottle of Royal Stag whisky is about Rs.420 in most of the towns in the southern part of India - whereas in Goa the same costs about Rs.170 or less. Food, I think is cheap in the whole of India. Mumbai (formerly Bombay) is probably the costliest of all the places, almost the same as UK.

About 18 kilometers from Trivendrum, there is Kovalam beach and many new beaches have opened in the past that are getting popular. Details are available in http://www.incredibleindia.org.

However, Goa is Goa at the end of the day...nothing can beat Goa in the whole of India, for its people, food, booze, beaches, laid back lifestyle and the general atmosphere...

Cheers!

Aj.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.