Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
Did you get sorted wn5? Did the Ambassador suit your needs or do you need more hotels names?
had a look at that seems you cant diy for new year but the more hotels for me to look at the better please
We stayed at the Orange New Year 2008/2009 which is on the Square and the surrounding area is flat. It was a very good hotel and the food was excellent.

I wouldn't say it was predominantly British as there were a lot of Spanish there too.

I wouldn't dream of staying on the Square in high season, but it was fine at that time of year.

Booking direct with the hotel was very expensive. We got a very good deal on a package with Direct Holidays, but the Thomas Cook site was cheaper than DH last year.

I would price it on the accommodation sites such as Travel Republic as they are usually cheaper than booking direct.

luci :wave
The best central ones are the Calypso, Venus, Presidente and the Orange to look at not sure how well they are for disabled guests inside but all in flat areas and central to everything. Have you been to Beni before?
What dates are you looking at and flying from whar airport mazza
been before but wasn't as bad with disability

was looking at flying out on the 27th dec from manchester
Had a quick look for you to give you a rough idea of prices .Theese prices are based on 2 adults a twin room on full board basis flying from manchester the 27th dec hotel flight transfers ...travel republic have the ambassador hotel for 2 its £1,222...Thomas cook have the rosamar at £1,110 with extra luggage and inflight meals included...... Thomson have the ruidor for £1,276 if you fly on the 30th december portland holidays are a bit cheaper .. Hope that helps ...Im afraid i will wait for easy jet flights to come out for new year far to expensive .. mazza
that as give me a really good idea, price wise, thanks mazza
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.