Spain - Costa Del Sol/Gibraltar Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Del Sol.
Try Eduardos carmen good food,resonable prices.They were giving a bottle of wine per couple free last year.
You can't go wrong with Eduardo's, it's lovely.

In Bonanza though, there is a place called Bitto's. They do things like pizza, giant burgers, chilli, chicken kebabs and steaks etc. BUT the portions are HUGE. We've been a few times and none of us have ever eaten all of it :oops:

We have seen plenty of strapping blokes not finishing either! No menu of the day but prices are reasonable and they open til about 2am for takeaway too.

The chinese - Pekin in Bonanza is excellent value (was €4.50 basic menu of the day), you get a lot of food for your money. We love this one.

For menu of the day (was €9.95), you can't beat Paraiso opposite the kids park up from the church. You get plates of salad, and chorizo, meat paste and bread - that's before you have ordered :shock: , then you get your 3 courses and 1/2 bottle of wine, PLUS a petrol when you pay the bill. You will be stuffed when you leave here!
I also recommend Paraiso's and entirely agree with hobbsy. It is superb food and very good value for money.

The price-war continues between OJ's and Brothers. Both were offering 3€ breakfasts when we were there last month! Johnny's Bar, the Eagle Bar and English Rose all serve good food at very good prices.
Hi carmen
Bonanza has a good many eating places and all the above are recommended.Could i also suggest El Karmen who do a menu of the day (three courses + half bottle of wine p/p) about 11 euros.
These is a small place on the corner opposite the supermarket and your teenage boys will love it. The food is good and the owners daughter who serves the tables is stunning.You wont get the boys away from it.
Just back from benalmadena and have tried the restuarant next to El Karmen (El Cordera) and found it to be of equal standard.Pipers in the corner of the square have a steak pie which cannot be beaten.
As an update,my wife and I called in to the Drop Inn, next to Eduardos,can recommend it. We had a roast dinner on a Saturday.What can I say.Go there and try for yourself.
geogth, do you have any photos of this stunner? :D
Have had some glowing reports of the food at the Carvery on the ground floor of the Hercules Apartments. Must try it myself next trip.

A.M.
Was in the hercules carvery this last trip.A choice of Lamb,Roast Beef or Chicken.As much meat as you want and they will encourage you to go back for seconds.I think it was about 13 euros.Very nice.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.