Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Glad to hear you got the bug. It was lovely to meet you.
I did actually post a reply to this earlier but goodness knows where its gone. :que
Best way to get over post holiday blues- book another one :D
I think Goa is like Marmite you either love it or hate it and like us you got it :cheers
Hi Tracey and Duncan,

Well done, look forward to seeing you even though it is a long time to wait.

Mike
Morning everyone :wave:
We did the same came home and booked nov 2009 and feb 2010 as soon as we came back
we are also back in 70 days so I think we must have the Goa bug as well :sun2 :cheers
Pat :sun
Hi,we look foward to welcoming you all back soon :tup
hI all ,it was lovely meeting you aswel katie,mike & split looking forward to meeting up with you again ,we will be on our own next time as we are taking the boys some where else
i haven't met anyone who has hated it yet!
I hated it.........well the coming home bit anyway! :rofl
We met a couple one year who were having a terrible time, the Husband was suffering with a very bad stomach complaint, and they just couldn't wait to get home. Didn't think they would ever return. But lo and behold at the airport returning home in January they were behind us in the queue, said that once they got home and thought about it there were bits that they had loved and so had come back. After the second trip they were hooked!
we meet a couple who in despute with eachother, she loved it, he hated it,with a passion,we were staying at the horizon hotel,and as soon as he gt ofte bus,he wanted to go straight back home,he complained constantly,refused to come to the tables for breakfast in th morning,bombarded the travel rep with questions about the first flight home,it wasnt till the last 2/3 days that he went out of th hotel,i have never seen anyone so eager to get home,all the way to the airport he as saying it couldnt arrive soon enough,
Can't understand it myself, I visited a friend working at a particular hotel in Calangute who asked me to have a chat with a couple of young girls staying there. (In their twenties) They hadn't been out of the hotel once since they arrived as they were too scared. :yikes After a lot of coaxing I managed to get them to come out with me down to the town and to the restaurant at Calangute steps (where they would only sample a sweet lime soda), but at least they actually saw the beach and the Arabian sea, walked back up through the main street where we stopped off in the Tibetan Market, they bought one gift for friends (each), then we walked up to the temple and back along the road to the Nizmar where we had another soft drink then I returned them safely (as promised) to their hotel. I know for certain that was the ONLY time they went out AND they arranged to go home a week early (at extra expense). It was such a shame as one of the girls admitted that she quite liked what she saw but she didn't want to let her friend down by staying. They missed SOOOOO much :cry Fizz
the first night i wanted to come home it was the heat :tongue that get me
but after that i loved it and been back 4 more times and would go back
wish i was there now all that sun :sun2 liz
you love it or hate it,nothing in between .off again in jan .trip number 15 ,think we love it :cheers
Love it!!! Going back in Jan for 6th visit. Only probelm is we can only ever go for 1 week due to work, but it's better than not going at all. The sun, sand and food can't wait.
Always slightly nervous before going but soon forgotten once there. :cheers
were off to goa on the 3rd jan via hyderabad and have about 6 hours to kill before onward flight never been to hyderabad any suggestions to pass the time :thanks
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.