Hi, my name is Kenneth and I've been to Gouvia about 8 times in 10 years and I love the people and the place there, but I can't afford to go now and last time I was there, it wasn't very popular with people either, sad but true.

But I was hoping that if you are going to Gouvia or was there last year could update me a little?
Is Restaurant Moukas still there, and is it run by Marino still? Is the bar Mona Lisa still excisting (placed at hotel louvre)?
How was it last summer? Was it more popular again? I can't really get in contact with my who run those places because I lost their adresses so I was hoping that it was going ok with them, and know I still have my friends there when I go back.

Last time I was there (2 years ago) they weren't sure if they were going to continue to exist, none of the places because the norwegian resort companies (I'm Norwegian) was canceling the tours there, so they wasn't sure if their companies were going to exist. I don't think Mona Lisa bar is at Louvre anymore, atleast not run by the same person. But can you guys tell me if Moukas still exist?

Hope my post is a bit readable, my english isn't that good.
Greetings from
Kenneth - Norway