Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
To be honest for any island, the weather will be a matter of pot luck in October. You could enjoy a week of blissful hot weather or a week of rain or something in between. Nothing can be guaranteed at the end of October. The other thing to consider is that quite a few places will be closing because it is the end of the season.

To give yourself better odds, then Rhodes, Kos or Crete are probably decent bets. Beware of travelling anywhere though that requires a ferry crossing because the timetables can be severely disrupted if a storm kicks in, which is more likely in October.

I love the islands in October because the crowds have gone so I don't worry too much about the weather but just take it as it comes. I would say 75% of the time, the weather is fine but chilly at night.
Magster,

thank you for your help! :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.