Travel News

A place to discuss news related to the travel industry
Moral of the day ....be careful what you post on FB !! 😉
I also heard a rumour about a tourist telling another that he was going to try and claim for a sickness at a hotel when he clearly wasn't sick etc and the other tourist told the hotel staff to warn them , then the hotel followed him during his holiday and photoed ? Him enjoying his hol , in the pool , drinking and eating etc , without him being aware , then he made a claim and the hotels legal representative produced the photos to dismiss the claim . I also wondered if they then made a counter claim for making a fraudulent claim in the first place ?
I hope they did Andy 👍
According to Gran Canaria FB page their hotels are also fighting back over bogus claims by British holiday makers.
you just need to do a google search and there are countless firms now set up specifically to deal with sickness claims. The poor folks who really will have had a holiday ruined will suffer in the future because of all the bogus claims now.
I remember it well years ago, certain firms responding on HT to folks who'd been ill on holiday. They weren't interested in generally assisting members, just those posters had stayed All Inclusive & had sickness symptoms.

So, these firms have been around for donkeys years, but it would be interesting to find out which company is employing these touts who are approaching folk in resorts!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.