Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
The hotel is fabulous. so don't worry about it.
Most of the land view rooms are set back a little way off the road, but if you can get a sea view or side sea view it will be so much nicer to look at!
Elly123,
Please let me know what the hotel and surrounding area is like when you return, as we are thinking of going there, or a hotel near to it, next year.
We have a, will be 3 by then, daughter and would like to know if it wil be good for her too
Thanks
Sally
P.S have a fab time
The Four Season hotel in Limassol is a lovely hotel, it is set back slightly from the main road therefore don't worry too much about road noise.
The hotel is set slightly further away from all the busy nightclubs which are further along the tourist area than your hotel.
I would say if you are a person that spends time in your hotel room then may be you should consider upgrading your room to a sea view.
There are plenty of nice beaches for you to enjoy and I would recommend either hiring a car or jumping in a taxi and going to Governors Beach, which is a grey sand beach just out side Limassol heading in the direction of Larnaca.
Also Curium beach, this is a golden sand beach, the sea level is very low and you can walk out in to the sea, this beach also has three lovely places for a bite to eat ( I recommend the middle tavern 'Chris Blue Beach').
There is also a great water park in Phassuri near to Kolossi, you will see all the adverts on the back of local buses for this again it's a good day out just take some drinks with you as they can be a bit expensive in comparison to local prices.

You will enjoy your stay, have a wonderful time.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.