Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Hi,

I've used them personally 3 times in the past 4 years and friends have also used them.

Everything went smoothly and yes they are a large company. We went to Andalucia twice with them and Sardinia last year too, no problems at all.
Hi there - thanks for that.
If you want an excellent, value for money villa in Pissouri, with pool try Kapsalia Villas.
Last September, CY£480.00 for the villa for the week.

They are marketed by Olympic Holidays at about £650.00 Sterling per week, accommodation only and about £1300.00 inc flights and car for 2 persons per week.
Olympic will charge an under occupancy fee if less than 6 people are staying, bearing in mind that there are only 2 double/twin bedrooms. Persons 5 and 6 sleep on converted chairs in the lounge.

I recommend booking direct.

Would we go again? Too right!! Excellent!!

Mark
I believe 'holiday-rentals' is not actually a large company renting out holiday villas. They are merely an agency through which private owners can advertise their own properties. There is therefore no particular guarantee or uniformity of quality. That said, they do seem a useful source of private rentals.
Be very wary of un-affiliated agencies.

We used one a couple of times, the second time the person running it had a stroke after we had paid him but before he had paid for the accommodation.
Thankfully the owner of the apartment was an understanding kind of guy and honoured the booking.
As far as I'm aware he has never been paid for our stay. Nor did he expect us to pay again, bless him!

I now book direct. Panikos is now more a friend than just the owner of where we holiday.

Mark
have also used holiday rentals.we used the site twice & had no problems at all.really pleased both times.we are using holiday lettings,this year & have been in touch,with the owner a couple of times,with queries & they have been more than helpful.i wouldn't hesitate to use them again
tracy
There's also Villarenters where you can pay by credit card and get an instant booking. Useful if you spot a flight bargain.

Marion
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.