Spain - Balearics - Majorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Majorca.
Son has used them to get to puerto pollensa, it seems like a good service. Think he calls it resort hopper. When I see him tomorrow I'll get further details

betty.
If it's resort hoppa then I've heard bad reports about them as well. They left my friend stranded in Benidorm and they had to get a taxi back to the airport. Then they took 3+ hours to get from Gerona airport to Calella - a journey that should take 40mins.

Have a look at Transferstore http://www.transferstore.com I've used this company twice and not had any problems. For a small extra fee you can book the express (which we did) system whereby they only go to your resort.
I had heard about Resort Hoppa from a few people, there seems to be very mixed reviews about their services.

The site I found was called Hotel Hoppa - I'm not sure if these two companies are the same or not?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.