Cruises

Discussions relating to Cruising holidays
How are you trying to access them?

They do change the location sometimes.

The cruise links(227,228,262) I post in this thread(last post) still work

but the header page don't and it is broken from the full TXT holidays pages.

Hint: if you know a bit of HTML you can get all the TXT add pages in one page they are .gifs.
Thanks Windjammer,

I've been able to access the three pages by using your direct page links.

My usual direct link is:

http://www.teletextholidays.co.uk/TV_Text_Offers/TV.aspx

but that's down and going to the link at 'TV Text Offers' at the bottom of the home page is bringing up the same error message.

Dave
Windjammer,

I've just found that when you click on the link at the bottom of the message you linked to all three links take me to the luxury page.

To get to 227 and 228 I had to take out 'luxury' in the page header and replace it with 227/228, that then took me to these two pages.

Could you check and see if it's the same for you as I'm not sure if it's Teletext that's gone funny or my PC.

Dave
I think they take you the correct pages, it is just the heading that is wrong

Just realised that the middle bit of the link is just for the heading, the page no. at the end is the important bit.

try

http://www.teletextholidays.co.uk/TV/Cruises/Hello%20dave/ITV-CRY_228/print.aspx
You're quite correct, the three links do take you to the right pages.

As you say I was just looking at the header page.

I still don't understand what has happened to the page I always go to which is bringing up the error message, but with your links I can at least get to the pages I want.

Thanks

Dave

And I'm just off to have a look at them now---having not seen them for several days.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.