Spain - Costa Brava Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Brava.
help from cider
8 Posts
This is quite a good one for listing good walks

Girona Website

EDITED TO REMOVE MY LINKS
thanx very much ciders, will be trying a couple of them, how far from campsite to torroella :tup
Depends how quick you walk :rofl

Probably 45 mins -1hr 15mins i'd say
cheers cider, when we get to torroella is there any where we can refill are belly's before we go up to the castell,
Torroella is quite a working town, but i'm sure there will be several places you can eat .. being a veggie i avoid eating out in cafes and restaurants while abroad!! Therefore, we just take a packed lunch with us when doing the walks

the local tourist site might help you ....
http://www.visitestartit.com/
hello ciders, can you tell me just how strict ? they are at montgri, getting put off by a few of the reviews, the mrs and i do like a few quoffs and the occasional sing song, but this silence rule at midnight ???? is having a very negative effect on our preperation :( :( :cry
I'm not Cider but have been to CM twice. The best I can say is that they are reasonably strict about the noise after midnight. It partly depends where on the site you are staying and the time of year. For example, out of the main season, you are likely to get a visit from the security guards after midnight because the site is quiet and you would stand out. Also there are a lot of young families out of season who will not appreciate noise. In the main season, there is so much going on it is harder for the security to keep it under control.

One other point, they are stricter with the kids, especially late at night and around the pools.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.