Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Hi Belly, I would imagine that is because they are charters, who have a Tenerife day and a Lanza day etc.

Do any of the scheduled carriers go to Lanza or Tenerife ? What about some of the Spanish Airlines I would assume they fly everyday although it may not be a direct flight I guess, is Iberia Spanish or failing that Easyjet or similar ?

Doe
There is a saying that if you want to go to x you shouldn't start from y.

If you can get yourself to an AirBerlin or Tuifly destination in Germany, you should find daily flights at reasonable prices. Sorry if that isn't the answer you were hoping for, but I have been looking at doing a two-centre holiday with Tenerife and Lanzarote or Gran Canaria, and that's what I found out . mind you I would have to drive to Stuttgart!!
Belly,

http://www.flymonarch.co.uk have flights from Manchester 27th July to Tenerife back on 2nd August but they are not dinnertime flights.

Gail
Hi thanks for your replies

Gail - Thankyou, These are the flights we're going with! Thanks for taking time out to look, its much appreciated, I wouldnt have even thought of looking at Monarch! Thanks again!

Belly!
Hi Belly,

I wasn't even going to reply as I thought the flights might have been too expensive or that the flight times weren't the best but there you go.

Glad I could be of some assistance

Gail
Hi Gail, - was looking for some friends of mine, - They are not bothered about flight times :yikes ! Its the only days they could go, as they run their own business, and could only get cover for these days - So thanks again Gail!

Ps if anyone can recommend any private villas in tenerife (Pref somewhere peaceful, but not too many miles away from some kind of nightlife/shops/bars etc.. )that would be great - It doesn't have to be a massive villa, as it's just the 2 of them going, but a swimming pool is a must!

Thanks again, belly!
Ps if anyone can recommend any private villas in tenerife (Pref somewhere peaceful, but not too many miles away from some kind of nightlife/shops/bars etc.. )that would be great - It doesn't have to be a massive villa, as it's just the 2 of them going, but a swimming pool is a must!

Hi belly .. it would probably be best posting in the Tenerife forum with that enquiry.

David :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.