Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
taking a youngster to a suana/ turkish bath is risky health wise.
Cheers for that information i would probably have realised that when i arrived there anyway but i wasnt quite sure what bthey were anyway
thanks
there is the jeep safari which is really good our little one was only three and a half last yr when we went on one (think we paid about 8 quid each little one free)

turkish bath is really good but not for kids (sauna, shower, sauna and body scrub and massage) depends where you go i think)

water parks are a good day out so ive heard but never done it in turkey.

lazy day boat trips are good (8 - 10 quid including lunch think little one was free)

hope this helps

pam xx
thanks pammie any idea where to book the excursions everybody has said dont use the reps
Hi blueale21

There are loads of places to book your trips, we booked ours last year on the beach front i think he was called Uncle John, we did all our trips with him and got really good prices, most of the time my son got to go for free. :D

The jeep safari is a must for adults and kids alike! The water park on the front is very good too my son loved it and the mud baths trip is also a great day out, just be prepared to get mud everywhere and i mean EVERYWHERE!

We fly out on the 13th August so were there at the same time :D

Have a great Hol
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.