Spain - Costa Blanca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Blanca.
i personaly would stay at the pelicanos, i have stayed there before and i know alot of other people that have stayed there and it is really nice. also you wont be far from all the great bars, restuarants etc...
Is it worth paying for half board if you're going to be out on the lash all weekend? You just need a bed to sleep in!! Food is plentyful and reasonable all over.
The only one I WOULDN'T recommend is the Poseidon Playa.

Not because it's a bad hotel, but the location is a long way from any nightlife. It is quite a distance along the poniente beach.

Either of the others would be fine.
Sol Pelicanos, as it's more central for the night life.
But as silverka2002 said, why not go self catering if you are partying till the early hours. :)
Thanks for all your replies.

The only reason I was going half board was the price. It was only an extra £25 per person more to go half board and I thought that if I went half board then thats the food sorted and I would have more money for drink.

I'm new to Benidorm. Any idea what the nightlife will be like - going on 1st December for a few days. What kind of weather should I expect?

We are going over for my friend's husbands 30th. He has no idea this has been booked. He actually thinks his wife is taking him to Inverness for a few days!!. Any suggestions on "surprise/fun" things to do would be appreciated.
Hi myvot ... it may be worth taking a look at some of our sticky topics at the top of this forum - such as Bars & Clubs, Weather, Excursons, etc. We also have a separate thread running at the moment about Benidorm Palace, which may be of interest.

David :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.