Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Polar,there are many good eateries around there.Romantica is across the road and to the right(I think).Further up the road heading away from the harbour there are a few good ones at the triangle across from the Avanti/ Amathus hotels(Rimini is good but a bit busy at times).I'm sure there are a couple of good ones directly across the road from the Alexander and if the cross over and head towards the harbour there is Manhattan just before you go down the hill.These are ones we've eaten in before and found them all good.
Hi,
We liked a restaurant called Les Amis which is in one of the side streets almost opposite their hotel. A bit further away in a street called Ikarou (back of bar street) is a restaurant called Apomero where they do a good meze amongst other things. Most of the other good meals we had were outside the town.
I agree, if they stroll to the triangle there are a few nice places there, or a really nice irish bar/restaraunt opposite the veronica hotel!!!!!!!!
Hi Polar, they can try the restaurant in the Alexander Hotel until they find some restaurants, we ate there quite a bit last year and had some good meals. It's buffet so you can have as much as you like. There's also entertainment every night in the restaurant and it makes quite a relaxing meal.
Hi Polar
Have a looksee here as well
http://www.paphos-eating.com/

Ady
Tell them to go into the Limanara complex across the road. There is a restauarnt in there - where the food is lovely. I cant remember the name but you normally eat in the courtyard and there is a fountain stuck right in the middle so I dont think they can miss it.

Kath x
The ATRION Restaurant Kath :D

Beautiful place with wonderful food. Fabulous setting on a warm night. !!

Polar there are a host of restaurants within 5 minutes walk of the "Alex"

The Atrion, Romantica, Happy Island, Zsa Zsa's, Adelaida, Trattoria La Vigna to name just a few.

Tell them to just turn right or left out of the main entrance and follow their noses :lol:
Don&Pam
Thats the one!!

Many thanks

Kath x :kiss
thanks a million guys
they are enjoying all your recommendations just heard from them last nite
and they still have more to try this week
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.