General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Help
15 Posts
Lesley, which tour operator/travel agent is it booked through, and where to?
It's with Balkan did it over the internet, to Bulgaria, 28th of May, I week

:?
when I pmd you about the holiday I thought you were cancelling it.
You should have no problem changing the name. Others will help but I think it would cost anything from £20 to £100 depending on the company. You won't have any problem at the airport if you are one down on the booking. Hope you aren't though!
Thanks Fiona, I was considering canceling it, but will keep that as a last resort, don't really want to lose all the money and I so could do with a holiday. Sun and alcohol might get me through the months to come.

I so hope I get to take the infant as well, fingers and everything else crossed :wink: ( guess I wont get much alcohol if I do, but small price )
Which airline are you flying with? Sorry for all the questions but I'm sure there are people on here who work for various companies who'll be more able to help if all the info is here...
Shorty It's with Balkan's own airline (I think it was last time )
Thanks Fiona, looks like I had better contact them asap. Think I will ring them and then write the letter they ask for.

It also say I need to insure the new person (lose the insurance on the old)

I have recently taken out annual insurance (with new daughter included) just wondering if this would cover her. Maybe its just as easy to buy new :?

Thanks again everyone x
Lesley, If you have annual travel this should cover your daughter, if it is a family policy and she lives at home. The one's we do at work cover the family and children in full time education up until age of 23.
Hope everything works out for you LeslieJane. Have a great holiday!
Has your grandaughter got her own passport? Also check that you do not need a covering letter from her parents to take her out of the country.
Thanks Glynis, I have her passport and I will get my daughter to write a letter.

Regards LJ
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.