Greece - Zante Discussion Forum

An area of the site that is nothing but talk about the beautiful island of Zante
Here at last!
8 Posts
If thinking about exchange rates- I actually got a better rate in the UK than the resort is giving. And the official rate has not changed.
Prices at restaurants are between 30 and 35 euros for 2 people, 2 courses and a drink. We only had 2 courses once and it was too much . I should move here permanently. Greek yogurt and fruit for breakfast, can't be bothered eating at lunch and one course at night- usually from the grill. And I am doing 10 000 steps at day- the weight will drop off 😂
well we are already booked to return next July. Got a really good price. :-D
I thought I would miss the adventures of long haul. We didn't get away last summer but the summer before we went to Amsterdam for 2 nights, Chiang Mai, Hua Hin, Bangkok and an overnight in London, with 8 flights.
But it was bliss this year. only unpacked once on holiday and no jetlag!!
Are you staying in the same apartments Fiona?

The food prices don't seem too bad. We only ever have a main & usually one drink & I think Fuerteventura prices similar, (that was for 2 main steak meals).

I'm tempted to take hubby to Greece as he's never been but as you know, worry about the lack of breeze :hot
Yes we are definitely going to the same apartments! We just loved it
There was definitely a breeze at the beach
I might mooch about & see if I can find a breezy Greek island or resort. The thing we like most about Fuert is the breeze 👍
Kos can be windy. We were there in July and there was always a breeze which was needed.
Many thanks Inca will take a look 👍
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.