Spain - Costa Brava Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Brava.
Hey Everyone
5 Posts
we have some reviews here- a bit mixed to be honest. However,no reviews from 2007 yet.
Hi,

We stayed at La Masia 2004 and again in 2005. We really liked it. In 2005 we had a caravan in a brilliant position, next to the pool at the far end of the site. The entertainment seemed OK but to be honest we didn't stay on site much in the evenings prefering to go for a stroll and sample local bars and restaurants.
The site was very clean, the shop was well stocked and not over priced. The bar staff were ignorant and looked like they'd rather be anywhere else! Still that didn't worry us. Security was tight and we were asked to show our camping passes at the entrance to the site on a few occasions. Once again that wasn't a problem it certainly kept rif-raf out.
We love La Masia and hope to go back there summer 08. This year we're going to LLoret for a change.
Been to La Masia twice but not for at least 3 years. I second everyting above. A great site and with excellent security. Plenty of staff constantly cleaning and gardening. We went with Solaire on both occasions.

Just taken a look at the reviews. 1 of them was mine. I don't recognise the site described in the first 2!
hey thank you very much for them gives me a bit of an idea what to expect
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.