Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
Hippy market
6 Posts
hi mark :wave the hippy market is great, you can get high just walking round :lol: if you know what i mean :smokin
you do have to be careful, dont be afraid to barter they expect you to,
watch for the pick pockets too, but its a great experiance to walk around it,theres some fab stuff on there, enjoy :lol:

love fizzxx
I agree I love the hippy market in es cana.........It's good for jewellery especially silver and leather goods, your sure to find something you like at a bargain price........but, as Fizz mentioned watch your bags and wallets...... well worth a trip, but go early morning as it can get really crowed......and hot.....

have fun,
Ibiza's a lovely Island

sam x
Would also agree, the market is great I came back with handbags galore and purses, belts, watches, sunglasses was definately worth the trip but I would recommend that you dont by coach on a trip its actully cheaper to get yourself there by taxi
do you think a taxi would be still cheaper from up north (san migeal ) ?
Not to sure but the island is not that big any way, on the coach it was something like 15 euro adult and 10 euro for kids, the taxi cost 10 euro each way and as ther were 4 of us we saved 30 euros which was about £20, worth looking into I would say
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.