Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
Some hotels can hire fridges so it may be worth emailing them to enquire about costs.

luci :wave
your looking at 50 euros just for aweek,hotels are not going to hire them out to you.they want you to drink there beer ect....if you need anything like medications that have to be in a fridge.all hotels will put them in there;s free for you.

put the name of this island in google with hire after it..they are not bad.still looking at 50 euro;s a week.

njc123 whicj hotel are you staying at.
We are staying at the Anfora Playa we only need it to store milk for the baby but we may take one of thoese small mini fridges that hold the cans the tiny ones thanks for the info though.
We took one of those mini fridges last year, it was fine for a couple of cans of pop. Just be careful that it will keep the milk fresh as they only cool to a certain tempature not like a fridge and milk can be dodgey at the wrong temp. I`m sure the hotel if you asked them would keep some milk cold for you. the Spainish love children and will go out of their way to help.
Hi ,do you want a fridge so that you can store formula for the baby because if that is what you need it for there is an easier option that we found when we took our 7 month son to Ibiza.I just put boiled,bottled water in all the bottles and added the milk powder when he wanted a bottle,he was happy to drink all his milk at room temperature, if your baby likes milk warm, only put about half the amount of water in then add boiling water to take it to temperature required.Hope this helps,enjoy your holiday.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.