Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Hi Mishmash :D

I am thinking the same, we have always been to Marmaris but fancy a change. You might find the replies I got interesting and informative

http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php?t=83236

Hope the above helps a little, good luck

chazy x
You will love Hisaronu, its a lovely resort, we stayed in the Mountain Valley Apartments which were lovely, British owned, we loved every minute of our holiday there.
Thank you guys will need to look into which apartments are best. Who did you book with if you don't mind me asking? Is there a map to show where hotels/apartments are in the resort so we can get an idea of distance?

:)
st nic gardens and st nic park are in completely different areas of hisaronu,i stayed at gardens last year and they are very central to resort centre, they have 2-3 pools but nothing in the way of organised kids stuff- don't know about the park though :D
Can anyone else recommend any good central self-catering apartments with good pools that i can research on? :D
We booked Mountain Valley direct with the owners if you put it onto google they should find them. Its just a set of 6 apartments and a pool and restaurant but you are very well looked after.
Mishmash we stayed at the St Nicholas Park and would not recommend it if you have children there was no music around the pool or games it was pretty boring even more so if you have kids as the slides are only put on at certain times, kids were going up the staff and begging them to put the slides on . If you looking for a place to go, go to Marmaris and to the Club Alize load of activies games in and around the pool and good music allday.
Also remember there is a hill to climb every night when to come back to the hotel.
See hotel reviews/ discussion on the St Nick Park its 2 or 3 pages on. :|
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.