Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Hiya
The Marcan is nearthe top end of the village where the Monday marke tis held.
You head down from the roundabout then take a left up a steep road. The Marcan is maybe about 100 yards up there. I believe you can use the facilities at the Telmessos aswell which is next door.
Yep the Marcan and Telmessos are accross the road from each other,they were owned by the same bloke...the last time we stayed in the Telmessos was about 3 years ago...never went to the Marcan, but I believe it's o.k. the only problem is the walk to the hotel...if it's really hot it seems like a real hike cos it's a bit of a hill...
hi, all,and thanks for the info,i dont think we are to worried about the hill,two years ago we stayed at the green anatollia,now thats a hill,the one thing that does bother me is the fact you cant take any water or other stuff into the hotel,we have stayed in turkey 7 times and never come across this before ,i dont know why they have to charge extorsionate rates any way surely if they kept the prices down people would buy from them,last year we went to bulgaria sunny beach, did not rate that,food was crap.at least in turkey you usally get good food,
thanks , alan ,southampton
alan i dont know whether it was our review you read about the water but its true,their was always someone standing at the door looking to see what you brought in and there are signs telling you no water or food to be brought in.
if you have any questions dont be afraid to ask.
garry
I ignored the signs out side the ''green ant'' last year and smuggled plenty of booze and water in sometimes just in carry bags.Take your chance i suppose still had excuses in case we were stopped.Sat there till 4 in morning with my can some nights before bed great place to chill.
hi, all thanks for all the info,i think ill smuggle a few bits in,always hide it in my camera bag,once ive been in and out with it a few times,just to suss it out,i suppose,i can always try to bribe the security gaurd,as i always take a few freeb ie t shirts
We are going to the telmessos on the 12th June and we always have been to Bulgaria before and enjoyed a drink in our room so was thinking we could do the same here. Will it be a big problem. We also carry a camera bag every where so maybe we could hide it in there the same as anyone.
any one else staying here,on the 26th june,or before :D :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.