Far East

Discussions regarding holidays in the Far East.
Been to Hong Kong first week July. It was humid and we did catch a fair bit of rain - but then its not as humid as other Far East cities like Singapore,KL and Bangkok. Of course as its a city the rain does not stop you from doing things and we did have some sunshine. Others may disagree but eight days in HK may be overlong although it is possible to get out of the city and into the countryside.
I agree the rain wouldn't put e off doing anything, my g/f however has this thing where the weather has to be good :? But in my opinion that's what the Dubai extension is for.

I have heard that 8 nights in HK might be too long, I could always do 6 Hk 5 dubai maybe?
Not been to Dubai but have heard its so hot at that time of year you rush from one airconditioned building to another :)
Went to Dubai in june a couple of years ago it was 48C at the height of the day.
Hong Kong is very humid in July. We were lucky when we went a few years back in July as we only had a couple of heavy showers. Personally I think 8 days there is too long- but others I know will disagree
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.