Africa/Middle East Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Africa/Middle East inc.Dubai
DOES ANY ONE NOW WHAT THE WEATHER IS LIKE IN DECEMBER? :sun
AND DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY PHOTOS TO SHARE WITH US PLEASE
THANK YOU :thanks
Edit
Please do not post in capital letters- see Rules of Posting
fiona ht mod
Hi Wazza1, just read your post. If you look on page 6 of this post you will see some lovely pictures of the hotel. 8)
If like Tunisia in December, then the days were quite warm about 20%+, but the nights were quite chilly, so make sure you take a jacket for the nighttime. We also had a few light showers but nothing much, we still had a good holiday. :D
deb 2

just looked at photos thank you :wow it looks great i think were going to book it :thanks
deb 2 we are a party of 11 and we are also going to the same hotel as you on the same day but we fly form Manchester.

Will have to look out for you all there.
:lol:
And yes the photos look really great. :lol:
two of the families going with us are also flying out from manchester on the same day, but the other 22 of us are going from birmingham. I'm sure we will all have a great time, you will probably hear us and be able to pick out our Bristolian accents. most of us went to Egypt this year and all had a fab time. :D :D
What do you make of the pictures of the rooms? Do you think that the pictures of the beds is meant to be a double bed, or just 2 singles for kids?
After a few drinks getting up on that platform might be a bit dangerous to say the least, or rather getting back down in the night to rush to the loo! :? :?
Deb are the two familys going form Manchester going on the 1.30pm flight as that is the one that we are on. We are two familys and a cousin and one sister there may be more of us coming as well they are deciding weather to come along or not. Our ages range from 8 to 46 so we are the same as you lot.

The pic of the rooms look different to say the least and I think it is two single beds and the steps look as if they could be a problem I know what you mean.

Have any of you been to Morocco before? non of us have so it will be an experience. :lol:
perrydog, no none of us have been to Morocco before, but some of us have been to tunisia which is along the same lines as Morocco. We loved Tunisia, very nice people, very hot weather and nice beaches. :) I know that the beaches in Agadir are meant to be stunning and aparantly this hotel is in walking distance of everything which will be good. I'm not too sure what time there manchester flight is! :? I know our flight from Birmingham is 08.05am, so I presume there flight must be the 12.55pm one as that is the only one in the eclipse book for wednesday 12th July 06
so looks like we got the early start :roll: :roll:
deb2 and perrydog ... by the time you've got through immigration and collected your baggage, you'll be neck and neck!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.