Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
noggin wrote:
.....any requests ?
Yes!! Can you put me in your suitcase!!?? I am only 4' 11 and 3/4's!! :rofl
117 days for us, just the 2 week fry :( buuut will be good to be back :cheers , have missed last couple of years and were in Kerala 2010
The board is getting busier now, a sign the season is getting closer!!! Yaaaaaaaayyy!!!! :cheers :sun2
If your that small goangirl, i will leave a pair of flip-flops out to fit you in, no problem... :cheers
I thought the same thing GG, I dont have a date yet but it will be begining of Nov, :sun2
Lin
noggin wrote:
If your that small goangirl, i will leave a pair of flip-flops out to fit you in, no problem

What time shall i be ready?? :)
lin b wrote:
I thought the same thing GG, I dont have a date yet but it will be begining of Nov

Lin! MAke sure you will be there when we are!!!
Also, just read Daniel Craig is making the new JAmes Bond film in Goa. Starting soon!!! That's something to stay for!! :really
Was intending to stay till end of jan, but because i am in the middle of dental work [implants] will get a open ticket.
goangirl wrote:

Also, just read Daniel Craig is making the new JAmes Bond film in Goa. Starting soon!!! That's something to stay for!! :really

So give us all the info then :que goangirl
26 days....the time is flying by...
This time in 4 weeks will just be landing in Mumbai.... :cheers
Split wrote:
So give us all the info then goangirl

Sorry, Split! That's all i know. It was in the Mirror. Filming in other places as well as Goa!! To be released next year, so they must be starting soon!! Looking forward to seeing you both!! :cheers
Apparently they are filming railway locations in Goa.
Thats brilliant,thanks Cliff,will have a few days watching the filming then :cheers :cheers
noggin wrote:
Cannot wait....getting very giddy
Me too!!! :rofl :hyper
goangirl wrote:
noggin wrote:
Cannot wait....getting very giddy
Me too!!! :rofl :hyper

Yes,but your always been very giddy out there goangirl :rofl :rofl
Oh yes and40 days for us :sun2
Split wrote:
Oh yes and40 days for us

40 days!!! You are soooo lucky!!! Noggin has said i can go in their case instead of a pair of flip flops in 21 days if i am lucky!!!
If not, i have to wait 111 days 26 mins and 15 seconds!!! :cry
goangirl wrote:
Split wrote:
Oh yes and40 days for us

40 days!!! You are soooo lucky!!! Noggin has said i can go in their case instead of a pair of flip flops in 21 days if i am lucky!!!
If not, i have to wait 111 days 26 mins and 15 seconds!!! :cry

Yes and i bet you told Noggin your only 4' 11 and 3/4's!! :rofl Poor Noggin :cheers
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.