EX-Pats and Owners Abroad

Discussions for EX-Pats and owners abroad or those who are considering this idea.
I was with dask but am now with AXA OYAK
Koc Alianz, Axa Oyak, Basak Sigorta , Gunes Sigorta, Isvicre sigorta

My opinion is Koc Alianz my company and my customers are working with this company.

P.S: DASK is not an insurance company. It is an eartquake insurance for buildings !!
I've just insured my apartment inSpain with Intasure. Their price was reasonable, but I won't know what they are really like unless I have to make a claim!
we have had insurance with the same company for two years and on the second occasion we got a discount for re-insuring.
the insurer is called enver yucel and his company is on the main road up near didim on the main boulevard . it is called basak sigorta and the address is ataturk boulevard no 85/b. it is on the left hand side the main office but over the road is a small office where you can go in initially . the insurance is guaranteed by the turkish government (t.c.Ziraat Bank). Enver's daughter and son speak english and you can get a translation of the policy. it includes building , contents, and earthquake insurance. the earthquake insurance price is governed by the government. the tel no if you want it is 0256 811 54 57

they were so helpful each time and not only with insurance. the price of the insurance last sept for the year was £130. for the lot including accidental damage. this is for a three bed apartment.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.