Spain - Balearics - Menorca Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Menorca.
Hi

We went to the Hotel Cala n' Bosch last year, you could have a look at that, the food was fine. What was really great about the Hotel was the position right on a lovely beach and a great location with the marina on the other side (where all the bars/restaurants are) The resort itself has everything you could want and I would say the Hotel, for the money is a really good bet.

Although I would say if food was important in a A/I that the Presidente in Ibiza is great. (guests always comment on the quality of the food) This is in Portinax and is a lovely resort, with a great beach. Another great value hotel.

I would happily go back to both. If you were interested in either and need any more info, just let me know.
Sorry

Don't know anything about the holiday firms you mention!
I too would recommend the hotel cala n bosch. We have stayed here twice and would happily go back again.

Location is perfect - on the beach and very close to the lovely marina. Food is excellent as are the staff.

Menorca is lovely but not the cheapest of places to go.

Cant comment on either holiday travel firm ...
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.