General Chat

Start a debate or just have a natter its all happening in the General Chat forum!
I was once a witness to a neighbour's will, when he realised a few nights before going away, that all his family would be with him. It was just written on a piece of paper and myself and another neighbour witnessed it. You're right though, when I go away next month I will tell my daughter who we are insured with :tup
I always leave copies of Insurance , flights, hotels, local British Consulate etc. when I go away - that way I know nothing will happen!!
Yep..same here Prawn. I sent all info - insurance, flight times, name of hotel(s), etc etc to both boys before travelling. Few years ago you could also put your details on embassy site before travelling.
I have never thought about doing that, but will now, what a great idea, thank you

Margaret(madmum) :cheers
We always email all the details to our sons before we go. In the safe is an envelope with details of where everything is including computer passwords.
We always advise the insurers that they may speak to the kids with our permission - surprising how often Data Protection can be invoked in an emergency when someone is actually trying to save your life.

fwh
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.